Thursday, April 7, 2011

Act 3, Scene 1

I created a glog to show my costume ideas for act 3, scene 1.  I have a sketched copy of some of the characters’ costumes as well as pictures taken from online.  This scene is the fight scene where Mercutio is killed by Tybalt who is then killed by Romeo.  I put Tybalt in all black to represent death.  I put the Montagues in red shirts and jeans or khakis.  I also put the Prince in a police uniform.  It works because they are generally navy blue which represent royalty.  You can look at the glog below for more information.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you planning for Romeo and the other Montagues to wear red through the entire play and for Juliet and the Capulets to wear white the entire play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what you would do with the police outfit, but I like the standard red T-Shirt and jeans.

    ReplyDelete